Order a pair of Tarkine Goshawk V2s and you'll receive free express shipping anywhere in the world, a free pair of Tarkine sunnies (made from recycled plastics), valued at $79.95 and $10 from every sale will go to Erchana Murray-Bartlett's world record-breaking campaign aiding the Wilderness Society putting the spotlight on Australia’s extinction crisis! This fantastic deal is available all the way up to December 15th.
Another 2% of all Tarkine Running revenue is donated to the Bob Brown Foundation as well as another 1% donated to For Wild Places. Find out more here
A high mileage neutral trainer built to last, loaded with eco and tech credentials.
For the Tarkine Goshawk V2, we've updated the midsole to create a more resilient foam that both compresses and rebounds, producing excellent energy return with a soft, smooth ride. This is one of the most advanced foams available on the market. The heel has been reinforced for increased durability. Plus there are some great new colour options to add to your rotation. The comfy upper fabric is made from recycled plastic bottles as in the previous model.
- Proprietary midsole 'Future Foam V2' cushioning. We've made it softer, and even more durable, with increased energy return.
- A toe box that allows your toes to splay and function as they should.
- A high mileage training shoe to go the distance. But light enough for shorter, faster runs.
- Sock-like knit upper made from recycled plastic. So comfortable that it can be worn all day long.
- Side rails that help lock your feet in place.
- Recycled high-abrasion outsole rubber on the forefoot and heel for added durability.
- A 100% biodegradable easily removable high rebound insert/footbed that adds to the bouncy yet soft ride.
- The heel arches away from your ankle to relieve pressure on the Achilles tendon.
- Padded heel counter for added comfort.
- An inbuilt soft strobel layer for even more comfort.
- The heel collar pull tab allows for efficient transitions.
- Return to Tarkine recycling program.
Stack heights (thickness of the shoe underfoot) of 24mm (forefoot) and 30mm (heel) for a 6mm drop. A pair of women's 8US weighs in at ~230grams (8oz), while a pair of men's 9US weighs in at ~272grams (9.5oz)
- Width D. Note: If you require E, 2E or 4E width shoes, the Tarkine Goshawks will be too narrow.
A Pair of Tarkines Represent:
High-tech & versatility: Crafted for elites, suitable for everything in-between.
- Comfort: As comfortable when worn with jeans as they are when running.
- Odour Resistance: Odour has a hard time sticking to our recycled plastic upper.
- Machine Washable: Pop them in the wash and they'll come out as good as new.
- Super Foam Midsole:'Future Foam' technology. Bouncy, lightweight, and durable.
- Natural Design: We mapped out the feet of hundreds of runners and designed our toe box, so it allows your toes to splay naturally.
- Eco-friendly business ethos: A new class of shoes.
- Transparency: Materials are currently sourced from Europe and Asia and manufactured in Vietnam and China. We have an ambitious long-term plan of moving production to Australia.
- A new level of corporate responsibility: We are setting out to save some of the earth's wildest places and will be active and transparent in our efforts to fund various environmental groups. Visit www.tarkine.com to learn more.
- An Australian story: 100% Australian-owned, inspired by Tasmania, designed in Fremantle, stored in Fremantle, shipped out from Fremantle, employing locals.
The Tarkine Goshawk fits true to size. If you know your size in just about any Nike, running shoe, you will be the same size in a pair of Tarkines. If you're unsure then please send us a message and we'll work with you to ensure you get the correct size. Our sizing for women starts at 6US through to 12US (half sizes available). And our sizing for men starts at 6US through to 14US (half sizes available).