LIGHTWEIGHT, BREATHABLE, ECO-FRIENDLY, MADE TO RACE.
The Tarkine Eco-Soft Racer Singlet is lightweight and breathable, made using an incredibly thin layer of recycled polyester. With numerous ventilation holes, and a thin cut around the neck, it is as close to running naked as it comes.
- Innovative features and recycled materials with precision fit, delivers a high-end feel.
- Countess ventilation holes keep you cool.
- A thin cut around the neck provides for a loose fitting, comfortable experience.
- Incredibly thin and lightweight.
- 1% of every sale donated to save the Tarkine, the world’s second largest temperate rainforest.
- Standard fit
- Materials: 100% recycled polyester
- Machine wash
- Colour: Rainforest green.
- Designed in Fremantle, Australia. Ships worldwide from our factory in Fremantle, Australia. Employing local runners.
- Region of Origin: China.